The Cork Local Sports Partnership is delighted to announce the inaugural Cork Rebel Swim. The Cork Rebel Swim is a 500m and 1km participation swimming event to be held on the 3rd of December in a number of pools across Cork City and County. Go to Cork Rebel Swim for more details of the event locations and times.
The aim of the event is to encourage people to become more physically active through swimming. There will be a number of support programmes in a number of swimming pools across Cork City and County.
Support Programme Start Dates:
• Dunmanway Swimming Pool Monday 9th of October 6PM
• LeisureWorld Churchfield Swimming Pool Monday 9th of October 8PM
• Mayfield Swimming and Sports Complex Thursday 12th of October 3PM
• LeisureWorld Bishopstown Swimming Pool Thursday 12th of October 7Pm
• LeisureWorld Douglas Swimming Pool Friday 13th of October 1PM
• The Wild Atlantic Pool and Fitness Centre Baltimore Friday 13th of October 7PM
Places are limited so register early at Cork Rebel Swim to avoid disappointment.