The HSE in Cork and Kerry are linking with IPAS, Red Cross, Local Authorities, NGOs and other key agencies to address health supports required, the situation is evolving rapidly so please see below some key information:
All Ukrainians arriving in Ireland should be encouraged to contact the IPAS Helpdesk at email@example.com where someone will assist them in relation to accommodation and access to services.
- HSE Information for Ukrainians is available at https://www2.hse.ie/services/healthcare-in-ireland/ukrainian-refugees.html
- The QR code on the attached poster provides all information in Ukrainian.
- Southdoc is available to all Ukrainian Refugees and can be contacted at 0818 355999. Southdoc have been issued a generic medical card number for those arriving from Ukraine.
- Prescriptions- the generic medical number is also in place for prescriptions.
- If someone requires access to medical care or medication, or has any questions on entitlements, services or how to access HSE health or social services in the area they can phone HSE Live (HSE) on www.hse.ie or via phone on 00 353 1 240 8787.
Rapid Response Psychology Tool for Refugee Care SIGHRP – Rapid Response Psychology Tool Time of War Resources (Final)
A webpage on the whole-of-Government response to the situation in Ukraine is now available at www.gov.ie/ukraine (and is updated regularly) which includes information on supports and services available to people arriving from Ukraine. Our lead Department, the Department of Rural and Community Development (DRCD) recently facilitated an online information session to discuss the community response to the crisis. See further information HERE